Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: QC Engineer
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 6-12 Months
The application connects existing homeless response and prevention programs with new innovative approaches to better identify, engage, support, and transition street homeless New Yorkers to appropriate services and, ultimately, permanent housing.
Tasks & Duties:
- Identify user stories and translate them into Test cases as required.
- Create Test cases vs. RTM Matrix against the user stories to support application development for stakeholder review and approval.
- Analyze and document current systems and processes as currently implemented.
- Make recommendations for improvements based on client feedback.
- Conduct various types of testing such as Accessibility, Black-Box, End to End, Functional, Integration, Smoke, Locale, Regression and User Acceptance testing.
Qualification (Must have):
- Minimum 5-7 Years’ Experience with Web Servers: IIS 5 and IIS 6. IIS 8.5
- Minimum 5-7 Years’ Experience with Testing Tool: HP Quick Test Professional (QTP)/ Unified Functional Testing (UFT) 11.50, 12.0, 12.02, 12.51, HP Quality Center (QC)/ HP ALM 12.0, 12.01, 12.50, JIRA, Bugzilla, IBM Clear Quest, Oracle EBS, SoapUI 5.0.
- Minimum 5-7 Years’ Experience with Databases: MS SQL Server 2008 & 2014, Oracle 10g/11g, Access, SQL plus, SQL/PL Developer.
- Minimum 5-7 Years Strong knowledge of following Languages: Visual Basic, VB Script, PL/SQL, C++, C#, Java, J2EE, HTML.