Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comJob Details:
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)
- At least 5 years of experience in the following domains (combined) plastics, sheet metal and mechanisms Skills
- At least 4 years of experience in product development life cycle including but not limited to benchmarking, concept evolution, detailed design, design verification, product validation and launch related activities
- At least 4 years of experience in gathering and analyzing requirements, feasibility checks, engineering studies, performing CAD quality checksdesign reviews on a part level,
- At least 2 years of experience in statistical analysis, dimensional management and engineering documentations such as DFMEA, DFMA & other required engineering reports
- Experience in PDM software environments like Team center, Enovia etc., PDM data managementversion controls and knowledge of FMVSS and EuropeanROW regulationssafety standards with respect to exterior lighting domain
The scope involves supporting engineering and development of exterior lighting subsystems from initial feasibility till Production Release and post launch design change support
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Certifications Needed: Yes, BE
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- Ability to work in team in diverse multiple stakeholder environment
- Coordinating with suppliers and other groups like Optics, Safety, CAE, Electronics, Craftsmanship, Purchasing and so forth.
- Collaborate with design analysis groups to create 3D math models CAD and analytical models FEA, CFD etc.