Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgDesired years of experience: 6-7 Yrs
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):
Nice to have skills:
- Active Directory design and architecture (forests, domains, trusts)
- Group Policy (foundational concepts such as linking, filters, troubleshooting)
- Windows Server (understand roles and features, services, troubleshooting) * Security (understand role-based access control, principle of least privilege, server hardening) * Active Directory troubleshooting (repetitive account lockouts, issues with apps connecting to Active Directory, permissions and delegation, replication troubles, performance issues) *
- Candidates would have one of the following certifications or equivalent skills and experience:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), preferably on Windows Server 2008 R2 or later. 2012 R2 or later a big positive. 2016 even better.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), preferably on Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), preferably on or related to Windows Server
- Communicating to clients and stakeholder related to aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level
- Work with other Infosys teams, team members and stakeholders for smooth functioning and successful delivery of the client services.