Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comOur direct client has an immediate need for a Data Analyst to sit in their NYC office. This position can be worked C2C.
Title: Data Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 2+ years and possibility of extensions
Tasks & Duties
- Create and maintains all databases required for development, QA, Staging and production usage.
- Involved in implementing all the Data model changes.
- Perform the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
- Work closely with system administration staff because Computers often have applications or tools on them in addition to the Oracle /SQL Databases.
- Perform ongoing tuning of the database instances. Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
- Minimum 5-7 Years Experience in SQL 2008/2008R2/2012/2014 database management and related products from Microsoft including PowerShell, Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Server operating systems.
- Minimum 5-7 Years Experience with advanced SQL queries and reading query execution plan, developing and performance tuning complex, SSRS and SSIS-2012 packages.
- Minimum 5-7 Years Experience with SQL 2012 on High Availability configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 5-7 Years Experience with Performance tuning, Performance monitoring, Replication, Log shipping, Database Mirroring, Database capacity planning, Users and Role creation and monitoring.