Senior Data Analyst
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 05-09-2018
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
JOB TITLE: SENIOR DATA ANALYST
7 HOUR DAY
LOCATION: BROOKLYN, NY.
|Technical Skill/Expertise||Actual # of YearsExperience||Dates of Employment|| |
|Minimum 5-7 Years Experience in SQL 2008/2008R2/2012/2014 database management and related products from Microsoft including PowerShell, Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Server operating systems|| || || |
|Minimum 5-7 Years Experience with advanced SQL queries and reading query execution plan, developing and performance tuning complex, SSRS and SSIS-2012 packages|| || || |
|Minimum 5-7 Years Experience with SQL 2012 on High Availability configuration, support, and troubleshooting|| || || |
|Minimum 5-7 Years Experience with complex data analysis across all databases.|
Tasks & Duties:
- Perform Data analysis across databases required for development, QA, Staging and production usage
- Involved in implementing all the Data model changes.
- Perform the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
- Work closely with system administration staff because Computers often have applications or tools on them in addition to the Oracle /SQL Databases
- Perform ongoing tuning of the database instances. Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.