Guidewire Lead QA Analyst
This Job was posted over 30 Days Ago on 05-14-2018
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sound experience in designing and executing test plans, and test cases/scripts from scratch.
- Ability to focus on the micro and the macro and identify process gaps and escalate.
- Should have prior experience working with QA tools, run reports, metrics and dashboards.
- Experience with QA Best Practices
- Experience working with defect tracking and test management tools.
- Ability to work closely with design and business team to get clarification on requirements
- Makes decisions independently when required.
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal.
- 10+ years total QA experience
- 5+ years of QA Manager/Lead experience
- 3+ years of Guidewire-specific experience either managing or acting as Lead for large transformational Guidewire project.
- Advanced Excel skills including macros preferred.