Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
· Ability to analyze data from conceptualization through data presentation.
· Perform complex data analysis.
· Using appropriate data analysis techniques, arrive with accurate interpretation of data.
· Experience working with various data types, sources, and file formats in large size (e.g. millions/billions of records).
· Gather and develop collected information into a standardized format.
· Perform source system mapping using provided standardized framework methodologies.
· Organize and maintain various documentation assets.
· Working knowledge with SQL development.
· Familiarity with Software Development Cycle (SDLC), working in various Database platforms, and documentation repository such as TFS.
· An outstanding candidate would have working knowledge of data modeling tools, however, it is not considered as a “must have” requirement for this position.
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite 2007 or later (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) and SharePoint 2007 or later.
· Must be a self-starter and takes initiative and assumes ownership in Data Analysis work.
· Perform data validation.
· Develop and execute test cases based on business logic and data requirements.
· Evaluate data accuracy and quality based on provided business requirements, rules, and logic.
· Familiarity and experience with working in a fast-moving, project-oriented environment.
· Build and maintain working relationships with stakeholders (project team members and customers) to achieve program and project objectives.
· Raise risks/issues where appropriate and collaborate with other team members on risk mitigations and issue resolutions.
· Take responsibility for assignment completion and follow through.
* Technical Skills Skill Level
Data analysis techniques Highly Skilled
DB2, IBM Mainframe DB2 Adequate
ER-Studio or other data modeling Adequate
MS Project and scheduling tool Adequate
SQL Server Adequate
Total/Vsam (IBM Mainframe) Adequate