Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Specific Duties will include:
• Creating and documenting test
plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts.
• Executing test cases and documenting test results.
• Developing test cases from use cases as well interviewing power users.
• Developing and running test automation scripts in a web services development environment.
• Testing the application using sound engineering practices and employing solid Source Code Management practices.
• Software black box and white box testing, load testing, and integrated systems testing.
• 5+ years of experience as a software quality assurance specialist.
• At least 1 year of experience with web services APIs and complex data structures.
• Extensive manual testing experience.
• Testing experience in different web browsers on various operating systems.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a strong testing aptitude.
• Experience testing databases and knowledge of basic SQL queries.
• Strong knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
• Project life cycle experience in a structured development methodology.
• Excellent communication & documentation skills.
• Experience working on web applications for public release.
• Hands-on testing experience with web services and SOA interfaces.
• Experience in testing and evaluating vendor-supplied software.
• Experience dealing with performance bottlenecks and experience with performance analysis.
• At least 1 year of experience with COTS testing tools such as Silk, RFT, QTP, Selenium or Loadrunner.
• Experience related to educational standards, curriculum frameworks and teaching applications would be a plus.