Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum years of experience: 3 to 4 yrs
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):
- Must be proficient with Linux command line, security permissions, and network configuration. This person should also proficient in using Docker containers for the development and running automation tools.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing automation using Python, Ansible, Puppet, Unix Scripting or similar methods.
- Minimum 2 years of monitoring experience with Nagios, or similar tools and knowledge of proactive actions using automation and playbooks based on event identification
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- The Automation Engineer will be a “hands-on” on role who will develop software automation
- scripts & tools to deploy, test and run the various platforms and frameworks.
- The Automation Engineer will require experience in build and CI/CD deployment processes via GIT (source code management), Jenkins (automation services) and HashiCorp Vault (secrets management)
- Knowledge / best practices of SDLC methodologies like Agile, Scrum, waterfall and Devops/Cloud processes
Will the candidate be client facing and/or working with business users? Yes.