Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 skills only):
- Assess, design, and implement network and security solutions for Enterprise Network, Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud
- Routing and switching with Arista, and Aruba
- Assists with evaluation of new technologies and solutions
- Develop level-of-efforts and assist in high-level scoping of technical network projects
- Perform on-premises assessments and installations
- MP-BGP and VXLAN
- Segmenting traffic with VLANs/ VRF’s
- F5 load balancers
- Palo Alto firewalls
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- WAN connectivity including MPLS and redundant ISP’s
- Enterprise network tools for monitoring and management (Data Center NOC, HPE IMC)
- Integration of network virtualization solutions and technologies (SDN, SD-WAN)
- Experience in leading a team applying all elements of Technical Consulting
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- The Network Engineer will be responsible for the overall strategy and network architecture of two new data centers that are being brought online.
- Responsibilities includes collaborating on the network design, network management and monitoring strategies and tools, network governance.
- This person will help standardize, align, influence, and provide technical leadership across the technical organization.