Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comTitle: Senior Java Developer
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI
Duration: 6+ months, options to convert or extend contract
Our Client seeks a Senior Java Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex Java applications.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), applying industry best practices and techniques.
- Work with architects to define architecture models and design critical integrations.
- Create technical specifications for detailed application design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed.
- Create and maintain user-interface patterns and standards library.
- Act as mentor to other developers on programming issues.
- Work with team members from beginning of product lifecycle through application release.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years Java development experience.
- Strong understanding of WebSphere, Java and Java web applications.
- Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL and database-stored procedures.
- Working knowledge of iBATIS, JPA, Hibernate, SOAP, REST, XML and Eclipse plug-in development a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for travel to domestic and international branches.