Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJD's:
What are we looking for? Business Analysts, Senior Business Analysts, Lead Business Analysts.
We are looking for smart, self-driven, high energy people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for analytics. Our analysts have a blend of in-depth domain expertise in one or more areas (Primarily - Communications, Media & Entertainment Domain), strong business acumen and excellent soft skills & Exposure to Technology.
What do we require?
To work with clients to understand the issues they face, diagnose problems, design solutions and facilitate solution deployment. One can be an individual contributor or lead small teams depending on the project. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution. One will also have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions for clients.
Industry knowledge- Knows basic principles of industry lexicon, competitor landscape, sub-verticals and related best practices in order to provide suggestions for specific functional processes. Basic understanding of industry standards to document current customer compliance and gaps.
Functional/Process knowledge- Shows the basic understanding of processes in relevant functional areas (such as OSS, BSS, Field Operations etc…) in order to
Analyze processes and data to Identify potential challenges to be addressed through Analytics
Appreciate the context of customer requirements from specific engagements
Align our deliverables to customer requirements
Responsible for successful delivery of Advanced Analytics solutions and services in client consulting environment; experience in working with one or more Telecom business processes.
Define key business problems to be solved; formulate high level solution approaches and identify data to solve those problems, develop, analyze/draw conclusions and present to client.
Assist clients in identifying type of analytics and management data that will directly relate to improving clients' market share or any other measure client is addressing. Identify the differentiators, map them to present-day environment, and then design an improvement plan.
Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modeling.
Oversee all aspects of analytics and business intelligence projects.
Analytical ability- Looks at data from multiple sources and integrates data/inputs in a manner to build cause effect linkages to arrive at key issues. Uses understanding of the problem to arrive at multiple solution alternatives keeping in mind the various stakeholders and assess the pros and cons of all the alternatives to arrive at the optimal solution.
Business acumen- Understands the linkages of metrics to key business drivers and aligns team efforts to deliver on it. Demonstrates basic understanding of financial parameters and is aware of financial impact of activities and decisions taken by him/her and team.
High Impact Communication- Assesses the target audience need, prepares and practices a logical flow, answers audience questions appropriately and sticks to timeline.
Education and experience:
- The Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for hands-on execution of the various analysis efforts to generate actionable insights to facilitate MNVO operations for Telecom service provider.
- Domain experience in Retail/Finance/Supply Chain or/and Marketing will be an added bonus
- Prefer PhD or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Commerce, Science with Relevant experience in the field of Analytics
- Exposure to US/ overseas markets is preferred
Domain / Technical / Tools Knowledge:
Hands on experience on designing/Implementing/delivering functionalities from E2E perspective on at-least two areas [Order Management (Service Fulfilment), Ticket Management (Service Assurance), Work Force Management, Billing, Network
- TMF SID Data Model and understanding of De Normalized Common Data Models ABDR’s would be an added advantage.
- Process understanding for Mobile MVNO Telecom service provider
- Good understanding of Data model of Mobile MVNO Fulfilment/Assurance/Billing system
- Hands on knowledge of and experience with the BI implementation for Telecom Service provider
- Hands on experience on designing/deriving metrics for Mobile MVNO Telecom Service provider
- High level understanding of data science concepts (regression, statistics etc.)
- Candidate would be expected to understand client analytics requirements, conceptualizing & managing execution of solutions for clients in the Telecom space and its partners.
- Familiarity with various types of data being generated by Telecom Operations/Transactional systems
- Strong Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills.