Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
BA has to haev Commerical Auto Insurance exp-Business Owner Policy
The business analyst looks after the business requirements. The IT business analyst job description is to ensure that they manage and provide solutions to the new business ideas and concepts through effective technological paths.
Another integral part of the business analyst job description is that business analysts are responsible for identifying areas where changes are needed in business plans and then monitoring the impact of such changes. The Business Analyst job description also includes tasks like researching and documenting requirements and later meeting those requirements by working in collaboration with the IT department of the firm. Business analysts are the professionals who can bring about changes in the technology and impart them more accountability and easily operating features. Here are some more features of the business analyst job description.
· Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to specific software requirements.
· Documenting and analyzing the required information and data.
· Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
· Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and task analysis.
· Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
· Very strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer's needs so that they can be transformed into application and operational requirements.
· Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
· Has in depth knowledge of writing Use Cases
· Has Commercial Auto Experience and BOP Experience
· Has ability to understand and update reference data