Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comMy client, a financial institution in Washington, DC, has a 6+ month contract position available for a Siteminder Engineer.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer who is an expert in the SiteMinder version r12.x and also Radiant Logic Virtual Directory Server (RL-VDS). This project involves installing RL-VDS on Windows platform. It also involves maintenance of the SiteMinder Web Access Management System version 12.5 running on Redhat Linux platform. The project may involve upgrade of SiteMinder to version 12.7.
- Maintenance of CA SiteMinder Policy Server version 12.5running on Redhat Linux in sandbox, development, QA and production environments.
- May include upgrade of SiteMinder infrastructure to version 12.7.
- Maintenance of the development, QA and production environment for Virtual Directory Server infrastructure running on Windows Platform.
- Troubleshooting of problems, performance tuning and day-to-day administration activities.
- Support SiteMinder connectors and session-linkers for SAP, PeopleSoft, Documentum environments and TAI agents.
- Support form-based, certificate-based, SecurID-based authentication and Integrated Windows Authentication.
- Keep track of the Service Packs released by CA and Radiant Logic, and applying them as and when necessary.
- Work closely with the web administrators and website owners addressing their problems.If needed, act as a liaison between CA or Radiant Logic technical support and the web administrators.
- On-call rotation 24X7 for production environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline with at least 4 years of experience in engineering and supporting Information Technology systems in an Enterprise setting.
- Minimum three years proven experience in administering CA SiteMinder Policy Server and Radiant Logic Virtual Directory Server.
- In dept knowledge of LDAP directory internals.
- Good understanding of web single sign-on with eBusiness environment using IBM HTTP Server, IBM WebSphere, IIS Web Server, Apache Web Server.
- Familiarity with Virtual Directory technology.
- Proven experience in engineering new identity and access management solutions by integrating products from different providers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid oral and written communication skills; ability to present and explain technical information to end users in a simple way.
- Ability to keep up with changing technology; demonstrate the resourcefulness, creativity, and adaptability to learn and get the job done in a cross-team setting.