Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum years of experience: 7-8+ Office 365 Technologies Architect
The Office 365 Technologies Architect is responsible for assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, and support of Office 365 Products. This person needs to have a strong understanding of mobile device concepts, and at least a basic understanding of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite. Proficiency in PowerShell, automation, and optimization of client computing environments is also desired.
- Understands Office 365 products including Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business
- Understands Microsoft MDM tools - Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, Enterprise Mobility Suite, Yammer, Teams, Planner etc.
- Minimum of 5+ years designing and implementing solutions involving following:
- Office 365 planning and migration including Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business
- MS Enterprise Mobility Suite design, support, implementation; 3rd party MDM experience a plus
- Azure design, development, networking, integration
- Active Directory engineering, support, migration
- Strong PowerShell experience, and ability to understand other scripting languages
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Write clear, logical reports, and instructions
- Works independently on assigned projects
- Work effectively and cooperatively with administrators, staff, users, project consultants and vendors
- Meet established priorities and schedules
- Microsoft Certification in relevant areas preferred but not required.