Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comMinimum years of experience: 5 +
- Responsible for collaborating with Unix, Windows and Linux systems engineers, application technical support analysts and developers, internal and external support teams, both offshore and internal, to determine requirements for filters, events, alerts, dashboards and reporting in various monitoring tools.
- Interact with Infra / Application stakeholders in determining appropriate monitoring needs
- Perform administrative tasks from the Operation Manager console, provide application support for the SCOM platform and create and maintain monitoring and notification rules.
- Review and update SCOM console security, apply patches, create SCOM console roles and reviews, and create and install custom Management Packs (MP) as needed.
- Deliver SCOM views via Remote Desktop Web Access, create custom reports on results of SCOM monitoring, using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) technologies, and provide problem resolution for SCOM components and related custom scripts.
- Design and create a road map for SCOM upgrade from 2012 to 2016.