Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
QA Engineer: QA Engineers with a strong healthcare background and experience in HL7, API, SQL, and Linux will only be considered for this role. Candidates who can interview in person are highly preferred.
New York, NY
6 months + possible extensions or right to hire.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in Software Quality Assurance in fast paced development environment.
- Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and the role and responsibilities of QA team within.
- Ability to establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Strong analytical skill with ability to analyze requirements, understand technical documents and implementation as well as ability to identify gaps and risks.
- Ability to analyze impact and identify integration points for in an enterprise software development environment.
- Good understanding of web technology and client server architecture and ability to troubleshoot server issues and identify problems.
- Ability to develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
- Capable to develop SQL database scripts (both simple and complex) to perform verification of SQL objects or non-relational quires and various data migrations.
- Hands on experience Linux environment with basic understanding of git process
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on experience in Linux environment with basic understanding of back end troubleshooting
- Understanding and ability to test APIs using testing tools such as JMeter, SoapUI or Postman.
- Speicalizing in Mirth or HL7 integrations.
- Understanding of Cloud based Service Oriented Architecture and AWS tools
- Experience writing automated tests for a web-based application JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber.