Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comTitle: Release & Automation Engineer
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Month Contract-to-Hire
Citizens and those authorized to work in the US for any employer are encouraged to apply. Sponsorship is not available at this time.
- 3+ years in a systems administration and/or DevOps role supporting a software development team
- Knowledgeable in Linux system administration and shell scripting
- Understanding of git and source code control standards
- Demonstrated skill writing and managing Chef scripts (or any other automation solutions)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with others in a professional manner Nice to have:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services administration and configuration (base services and CloudFormation)
- Any scripting language (python, ruby, etc.)
- Understanding of infrastructure as Code and CI\CD practices
- Linux, Chef AWS, Cloud Formation, Git, Bamboo & Atlassian products.
- Our client needs someone who can write scripts – Python, Shell, Ruby
- You will be working on creating templates and automation, preparing releases, continuous integration.
- Healthcare experience is a strong plus but not mandatory.
- Provision and manage cloud infrastructure
- Design delivery processes for scalable, highly available cloud-ready solutions with development teams
- Improve and support CI pipelines
- Support development teams from initial infrastructure provisioning and first deploy to troubleshooting production issues with network and infrastructure.
- Support pre-production environments for Engineering.