Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Netsuite Architect
Duration: 6 months with possible extensions
Client: State of Texas, Comptroller of Public Accounts
Interview: Telephone and skype or in person.
The Worker will perform highly advanced design and development work as part of a project team with direction and guidance from Project Manager, Applications Services Management, and CPA NetSuite Lead Architect. The Worker must have strong hands-on technical experience with SuiteCommerceAdvanced development and proven success architecting, developing and implementing NetSuite technical solutions for a large organization. The worker will also work with junior level NetSuite developers and must be able to provide detailed instruction and documentation for development tasks and efforts to facilitate knowledge transfer and training on project work.
CPA will require the Worker to work on the following initiatives and will perform advanced analysis/programming tasks such as:
- Creating a search interface against NetSuite’s API to lookup custom records.
- Implementing custom roles within the customer center to allow different access levels.
- Creating custom pages in SuiteCommerce Advanced to display filtered sets of custom record data to users and provide an interface for the user to update this custom record data.
- 7 years’ Experience with web application development and maintenance.
- 5 years’ Experience with SuiteCommerce Advanced (pre- and post- Denali preferred) including but not limited to: Commerce API, Checkout and My Account, working with item search, creating custom pages within SCA, performance testing and cross-browser compatibility.
- 5 years’ Experience with NetSuite platform.
- 5 years’ Experience with highly complex application security requirements.
- 3 years’ Experience with Backbone.js.
- 3 years’ Experience with jQuery.
- 3 years’ Experience completing system documentation.
- 2 years’ Experience with Bootstrap.
- 5 years’ Experience working with enterprise software solutions.
- 5 years’ Experience working with Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence and Data Administration Teams.
- 3 years’ Experience with knowledge transfer to junior level NetSuite developers.
- 2 years’ Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
- 2 years’ Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.