Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgMinimum years of experience: 5+
CEH V9 and or CISSP will be an added advantage
- Should have experience in end to end vulnerability management life cycle
- Experience in implementation, support and operations of VA tools like Qualys Guard, Nexpose and Nessus. Should be able to create customized vulnerability reports as per risk rating frameworks adopted by the customer
- Experience in false positive analysis, remediation advice and vulnerability tracking through ticketing systems
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Strong at client communications
- Stakeholder management.
- Experience in managing remote teams of 6+ and ability to prepare dashboards and report status and issues with client directly.