Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title for this position: OBIEE Developer with ODI - In Person Interview Required
Duration: three year project !
This position is located in Boston, MA
Our client is looking for ODI Data Warehouse Developer with technical expertise using oracle projects with at least five years of experience. The position requires strong knowledge of both the ODI and OBIEE and the ability to get the work done.
- About 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Data Analysis, Testing and Implementation in Oracle EBS, OBIEE and Data Warehouse projects.
- Strong knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like waterfall model, Oracle AIM methodology and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Extensively work with BI Publisher reports, data models and creating complex RTF templates using BI Publisher Template Builder.
- Participated in problem solving and troubleshooting of the applications implemented with ODI
- Ability to analyze data, determine issues using simple to complex SQL and understanding of end to end data flow from source to data warehouse databases and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of Rational Unified Process (RUP); risk engineering; data modeling and mapping; and design using UML, Rational Rose, and Visio.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred. * *3+ years of relevant database engineering/architecture experience.
- 3+ years of IT and data analysis, data management experience, enterprise data architecture, enterprise data management, data mode.
- OBIEE (Oracle Data Integration) Developer (Interfaces).