Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need 5+ years of US Experience min.
Our direct client in Augusta, ME is looking for a COGNOS developer; this contractor will be primarily responsible for COGNOS including:
- Implementation & Administration of Cognos securities
- Framework Manager models
- Multi-dimensional reports using the Cognos Business Intelligence solution, Report Studio, relational databases and data warehousing required to support business requirements.
- Design and develop test plans using COGNOS 10.
The responsibility of the Report Developer is ad-hoc reports along with data "cubes”, performing a range of functions in the areas of technical design/review, development, deployment, and integration of the solutions to solve businesses budgeting, planning, execution, performance management and reporting challenges.
The Cognos Developer will support the business's ability to collect, manage, and visualize vast amounts of data to influence decision-making at all levels. The Cognos Developer will develop internet application components that enable users to interact with complex data sets, process and ingest data, and use business intelligence tools to generate interactive reports.
- Oracle 12c
- Cognos 10 Business Intelligence
- Access Manager Administration
- Report Studio
- PL/SQL, SQL
- Data Analysis
- Performing data analysis and developing reporting specs
- Cognos Report Developer (Design, Development and deploy multi-dimensional reports)
- Cognos Framework Manager for creating models
- Cognos Dashboards development
- Cognos administration and security (Design, implement and administering securities)
- Experience working with business users to design and develop Cognos BI 10 reports using Report Studio.
- Develop and implement test plans to ensure successful delivery of a project
- Ad-hoc reports along with data "cubes”
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Prior experience in a healthcare (insurance, managed care, hospital or pharmacy) analytic or reporting environment.