Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Provide primary implementation, configuration, and ongoing support for
Enterprise Products to existing and new customers.
- Provide detailed configuration assistance in SharePoint environments.
- Deploying and supporting custom-developed Intranet and Extranet sites built on SharePoint (MOSS) 2007; migrating and upgrading current environment from 2007 to 2010.
- Support and troubleshoot Windows Server environments and application issues as it relates to product implementation and operation.
- on-site and remotely to diagnose and resolve emergency and chronic problems related to our product(s) and system operation, availability, security, performance, connectivity, and overall function.
- Regularly communicate with enterprise customers regarding problems, issues, questions, and concerns with products as implemented at the customer location.
- Provide in-depth investigation, analysis, and timely resolution of customer issues and problems.
- Report and escalate customer problems and enhancements to development and product management as appropriate, including detailed explanation of issue and recommended resolution.
- Create, maintain, and enhance product(s) knowledge base, including technical articles, FAQ's, sample applications, and/or demonstrations.
- Own in-depth investigation of customer issues, including issues not previously addressed via documented resolution.
- Provide clear, well documented description of problems that require technical fix or resolution by Software Engineers.
- Provide product(s) customer and internal training as appropriate, including system level technical training.
- Maintain exceptional customer service skills.
- BS in Business Information System, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Expertise with Microsoft SharePoint 2003/2007 and MOSS technologies including web part deployment, site definitions and features.
- Experience with installing and configuring Performance Point, KPI*s and surfacing analytics within SharePoint.
- Experience in a technical help desk role supporting software applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server implementation and ongoing system administration, including related server applications: IIS, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, and networking protocols.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2005 implementation and ongoing system administration.
- Working knowledge of HTML, HTTP(s), XML.
- Knowledge of and exposure to RSS.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Web Development (ASP .NET, Framework 3.5).
- Experience with .NET Development.
- Experience with MOSS and SharePoint 2010
- Must posses in-depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Experience developing custom web parts following SharePoint Object-Oriented Model.
- SharePoint Server 2010 experience is a MUST HAVE