Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Job title: End User Computing Lead
Work Location: Houston, TX.
As an EUC Technology Lead, you would be responsible for managing work intake process for End User support, OS Image management including build, deploy, regular maintenance and oversee process integrity. This is customer facing role and would require good communication, team coordination and negotiation skills.
Responsibilities for this position includes but are not limited to:
- Image Management using MDT (Win 7 and Win 10 images)
- Build Zero touch Windows SOE Image
- Patching using WSUS. Patch reporting and troubleshooting.
- Meraki MDM tool administration, design and implementation
- Application packaging, software deployment automation via Meraki or using PowerShell scripting.
- End user computing services support
- SNOW queue monitoring and management
- Asset \ Application inventory management and drive the process adherence with other stakeholders.
- Understand AD and server infrastructure
- Uses metrics to measure and improve work processes and service delivery experience.
- Identifies and implements process improvements.
- Provides process expertise to enable process integration and standardization
- At least three years of work experience with working knowledge in the following technologies or application areas: Meraki Solution, MDT, WSUS, IIS (Web Sites) Windows, ServiceNow or a similar change management tool,
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills - written and presentation/oral
- Strong coordination skills
- Strong Stakeholder management and requirement gathering
- Strong focus on automation and service improvement
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field is preferred.
- Cisco certified Meraki administrator
- MCP, MCSA – Windows 10 Administrator.