Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
My customer, an international organization located in Washington, DC has a 6 month contract position available for an Geospatial Front End Developer.
We are looking for a talented and energetic Senior geospatial solutions front end developer to lead the development of new web GIS applications; as well as maintain current applications using the latest frameworks and technologies available to achieve desired business outcomes. Primary focus of this role will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. You will work in a team with designers, back-end developer, GIS Analysts to design, develop and implement geospatial solutions.
- Design, develop, and support web-based geospatial applications
- Incorporating interactive maps and other geospatial visualization/analysis technologies into web interfaces of existing systems, as well as creating new web-based data visualization and geospatial interfaces
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designers
- Support concurrent initiatives specific to infrastructure and software development
- Support the installation of software components in testing and production environments
- Support end-to-end project plans and ensuring timely delivery, issues escalation/reporting
- Integration with external web (map) services
- Integrate a diverse set of data into custom geospatial applications
- Stay current on technology trends and identify ways to innovate our products.
- Angular 5+
- MapBox / Google Map / Earth Engine API
benefits are available only to W2 Contractors.