Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):
- Design and Development of Sailpoint IIQ (workflows, connectors, entitlements, certifications)
- Experience in onboarding and migration of different applications into SailPoint IIQ.
- Work with application developers and IT operations to develop, test, roll out SailPoint connectors for application integrations
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Java, J2EE Development experience
- Hands on experience in Oracle PLSQL. and 6.Good exposure to working in LinuxUnix environments.
Detailed Job Description:
- Sailpoint Administration
- End to end responsibility for security architecture, end point security, application security, database security, identity management, and infrastructure security
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Certifications Needed: Yes, Bachelors degree, preferably in Information SecurityCISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL or other related informa
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- Should be familiar with the process involved in the quarterly recertification, provisioning, transfer handling etc
- Should have good debugging skills and backend table structure knowledge of IIQ
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No.