Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The Proxy Senior Systems Engineer is a passionate/motivated professional who
will work as part of a team responsible for design, implementation and daily
support of Proxy/ISA/Websense infrastructures and critical 2003 and 2008 Active
Directory infrastructures. This individual will focus on the Proxy
infrastructure and work in conjunction with multiple groups around the globe to
provide technical guidance and support.
The Senior Systems Engineer will:
• Provide day-to-day support and design of Websense, Proxy and ISA infrastructure.
• Create and implement processes to improve service availability and minimize service downtime.
• Perform as 3rd level technical support for internal customers.
• Assist in the analysis and timely resolution of production impacting incidents and problem records.
• 5+ years experience designing, implementing and supporting large proxy and web-filtering
• 3+ years experience with Websense products and Microsoft ISA
• 5+ years operations experience in a distributed environment
• 5+ years experience in Windows networking technologies and Microsoft operating systems and
• Must be able to complete tasks/assignments as part of the team and also manage individual
tasks/assignments, milestones and deliverables to successful completion, requiring only minimal
• Active Directory 2003/2008 infrastructure management
• Bluecoat, Infoblox • Working knowledge of VBScript, WMI and Powershell scripting
• Network Infrastructure experience Education • Bachelors Degree or equivalent computer experience