Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Role: ETL Developer
Location: Hamilton, NJ
Duration: 6-12 Months.
- Strong with PL/SQL coding
- Development from Scratch
- IDQ, power exchange, power center, PL/SQL coding ability
- WebEx - non local are also fine
The ETL Developer will be part of the State of New Jersey Data Warehouse implementation team which is an enterprise data warehouse that contains information extracted from several state transactional systems, ranging from New Jersey Medicaid / Children's Health insurance Program (CHIP) to NJ Family Assistance Management Information System (FAMIS) all the way to diverse programs such as Heating Assistance. As part of the Replacement Medicaid Management Information System (RMMIS) project, the new Medicaid Warehouse will support Data Warehouse functions for the RMMIS and the also the migrated functions of the existing legacy repository. In addition custom reporting capabilities through Cognos Analytics and Advanced Analytics tools will round out the offering in statistics, healthcare analytics, Fraud and Abuse detection and Management and Reporting products.
- Create mapping documents by analyzing the data and SQL queries.
- Develop and/or execute test cases and scripts for ETL modifications.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation which must be accessible to the State online, in real-time, and searchable, including:
- Full data dictionary
- Meta Data
- Data Mappings and Profiles
- ETL processes and detailed modifications
- Data modeling/relationships/attributes/legacy
- Optimize performance so that interface jobs do not slow down or cause the slowdown of other processes such as other jobs, reporting queries, analytics, ETL, or research.
- Help with SIT testing and collaborate with the team to test requirements.
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and ensure availability to questions and clarifications from developers, other analysts.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience working as a ETL developer and a minimum of 5 years involving Informatica PowerCenter, IDQ, PowerExchange.
- Exposure to Cognos reporting environment is preferable.
- Knowledge of health insurance, HMO and managed care principles including Medicaid and Medicare regulation is preferable but not required.
- Familiarity with Medicaid Eligibility and Enrollment is preferable but not required.
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or relational databases in a Data warehouse environment is must.
- Exposure to Master Data Management environment is preferable.
- Solid experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) required. Ability to learn/adapt to new analytic toolsets (such as Cognos) is a must.
- Expertise in MS Excel, with proficiency using formulas, PivotTables, linked worksheets, graphing and other reporting and presentation features.
- Ability to analyze data, and apply investigative skills in resolving issues.
- Ability to produce clear, written operational instructions and supporting documentation.
- Knowledge of MDM processes is a nice to have.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer, organization, and project management skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.