Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum years of experience: 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 4 years of experience in supporting EAI and B2B tools like IBM Sterling Integrator Business Suit (Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Control Center, Sterling External Authentication Server, Sterling Secure Proxy, Sterling Connect: Direct)
- At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle, including installation of products in clustered environment as per architecture, configuring product, performing analysis, development and delivery of high quality products, migration of legacy applications to the new application using B2B processes, EAI concepts and tools.
- At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Excellent technical support and troubleshooting skills with ability to learn
- Experience in debugging and resolving server/network related issues related to load balancer, connectivity, firewall etc
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience to Banking domain would be good to have.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.