Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for Senior Developers
Role: Senior AEM Developer or even Architect
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract to Hire - client will transfer visas.
Our client is lookign for an experineced AEM Developer who can work onsite in Boston.
Roles and responsibilities:
- 3+ years UI experience 5+ years of AEM experience 2+ years of Java/J2EE
- 3+ years of UI development experience with Java Script (Bootstrap, BACKBONEJS, NodeJS, jQuery, AngularJS) and CSS preprocessors(LESS, SASS).
- 2+years of DevOps and automation framework experience with toolkit like Gulp, Grunt, Bower etc..
- Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets UI code build and deployment process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. -- will be working directly with end-users and business analysts on an Agile team.