Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Our client is looking for a Senior UNIX Admin to help support their current Production Environment. This role will require, a Senior, Hands-On resource with 7+ years of experience. A college degree is required.
- Linux systems admin: solid experience installing/upgrading applications and environment configuration
- Shell scripting skills: solid experience coding scripts to automate tasks, transfer files, archive/purge files
- Database background: experience with DB2 preferred, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience writing technical procedures with detailed steps/commands for SDLC deployments
- Must be willing to work from the business side and communicate strategy to Admins supporting Production environment.
Nice to have:
- Ideally Linux based Admin experience - Prior experience with Release Mgmt, FTP of files, Data Quality Controls.
- Manage the migration of data sources from SAS -> IDQ.