Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Assists project teams in the preparation of policies, procedures, training materials, templates, and reports. Edits functional descriptions, system specifications, user manuals, special reports, or any other deliverables and documents. Ensures that all documentation is in compliance with customer documentation requirements. Verifies documents for omission of materials; grammatical, typing, and spelling errors; clarity of message, and adherence to documentation standards.
Skills/Experience needed include:
- Experience in the development of process and procedure documentation, testing materials and execution, and training materials;
- Experience with Banking and/or Federal Audits;
- Financial and/or Insurance industry experience;
- Information Security and/or IT Audit background strongly preferred;
- Written and oral communications in English;
- Adherence to a project management methodology.