Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
- Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews.
- Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements.
- Works with a globally distributed Dell development team and customers and flexible with work hours by complying with Dell shift timings.
- Develops high-level specifications at the modular sub system level for software components into designs and implements the designs.
- Involved in troubleshooting and debugging critical problems and resolving complex technical issues that may arise.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging.
Appcelerator resource to be focusing on, for your reference:
- Remove Console Logs
- Identify permissions that were requested unnecessarily
- Identify what is caching to the application sandbox and stop the caching
- Stop accepting invalid SSL certificates
- Whitelist viewable locations for WebViews or pop a web pages in a new browser window
- Enable ATS
- Create a proper snapshot for the application
- Perform SDK upgrade (currently on 5.5)
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- Minimum 5+ years of IT experience and minimum 3 years of Appcelerator Mobile application development experience
- Travel: The position is at Onsite Customer Location (Danbury, Connecticut, US).
- Degree: Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Nice to Have; (But not a must)
- Project lead experience
- Good communication
- Good writing and presentation skills.