Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Convert existing integrations on BizTalk and other integration platforms to Redhat JBoss Fuse
- Define and document specifications for APIs/SOAP services
- Write production-quality code using standard integration and API patterns in continuous integration/delivery environments
- Expose APIs/SOAP services through RedHat 3-Scale platform
- Introduce various security models on implemented services, including but not limited to OAuth, OIDC, Certificate authentication, etc.
- Contribute to quality assurance for the APIs and integrations built in terms of unit testing, functional testing and non-functional testing
- Test various features/functionalities of new tools/frameworks to be introduced in the mix
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and multiple teams to own the delivery of high quality end-product
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise integrations, middleware and APIs
- 3+ years hands-on experience with developing server-side APIs both REST and SOAP based APIs
- 3+ years of experience with RedHat tools, especially JBoss Fuse and 3-Scale
- 2+ years of experience with BizTalk server
- Nice to have:
- Passion and Willingness to work with open source technologies
- Hands-on experience with implementing API security models like certificate authentication, OAuth v2, etc.
- Experience with Auth0 will be a plus
- DB skills on MySQL, MSSQL and Oracle. Working knowledge of Hive/Hadoop a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies/tool and train your peers
- A passion for technology
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit.
- Degree in Computer Science (BS or MS) or a related field
- Amazing API/SOA fundamentals
- Strong understanding of latest standards/tools in APIs and enterprise integrations area.