Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):
- Stibo PIM
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only):
- Stibo certification
Detailed Job Description:
- In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Location for this position is Portland, OR. This position may require 15% travel.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with SKILLS SET
- Min 2 years’ experience in technical development, configuration and custom development of Stibo STEP modules.
- Min 3 years’ experience in working on Master Data Management tools like Informatica, IBM PIM, etc.,
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SQL server, and other major databases.
- Experience in Retail domain and Master Data Management.
- Perform root cause analysis and resolution of issues with reports and data model.
- Strong PIM hands-on architecture, design, and development skills.
- At least 5years of experience in software development life cycle.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- STIBO certification nice to have
Minimum years of experience: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you to shoulder and execute:
- Strong Stibo skills to mentor
- Client interaction and coordination
- Travel within US, as needed
Interview Process (Is face to face required?): No.