Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
This position is for a highly motivated, driven individual with a passion for application development. The role is aligned with a project involving full software development lifecycle support (SDLC). The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge of programming in the Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies, Windows Applications, Console Application, C# & VB.NETClass Libraries, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 - SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Linked Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Query Optimization, Indexes, Performance Tuning, data import/export and should be able to hit the ground running.
- Involve in UI/Logic design and developed markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience
- Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation
- Design, develop, code review, bug-fix and test the application
- Assist in Integration Testing
- Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
- Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance
- Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team
- Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
- Applied Security Compliance which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance to WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards
- Ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices
- Must have expert-level expertise with Microsoft .NET framework 3.5/4.0+ using Visual Studio (2008/2012) technologies
- Must have expert-level competency with C# & VB.Net Language
- Must have expert-level expertise with Object Oriented Programming
- Must have experience in developing Windows/Desktop Application – WinForms, Console Application, C# & VB.NET Class Libraries
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server 2008/2012
- Must have expert-level expertise with SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) and report deployment
- Must have experience in developing web applications utilizing HTML5, JQuery, AngularJS, CSS3 and
- Experience in writing ASP.Net Restful service and APIs.
- Experience working with Crystal Reports server runtime components.
- Experience working in system migration and third party customization.
- Experience working in interfacing.NET applications with SAP using SAP NCO connector
- Experience using standard project tools including Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Excel VBA programming, translating cell formulas in Excel into VBA code, generating Excel reports containing formatted data tables, charts, Macro, Pivots, Charts and Chart Formatting
- Experience working in Visual Basic 6.0 with ADODB
- Experience working in Mobile Application Development on any mobile SDKs
- Experience working in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Experience in SLA based service management.
- Experience in Service Management tools such as JIRA etc.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) –. NET Developer 3.5/4.0
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) - .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, Window Applications