Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
IT Security Engineer/Cloud Engineer with Strong AWS Cloud technologies, Active Directory, Authentication/Authorization protocols, and SSO technologies.
Challenging position requiring a strong background in Information Security practice, solid communication and organization skills, and a deep knowledge of Information Security and how it can be applied to infrastructure and cloud components. The candidate is very motivated and willing to take on challenges, able to multi-task to succeed, and has the ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
Responsible for key programs including Security Architecture, Cyber Security, Identity Management and AWS.
- Provide security architecture designs and security consulting services for enterprise IT projects that cross multiple platforms and ensure alignment with Client’s security architecture.
- Support the creation of and adherence to Cyber-Security and Information Security Reference Architectures by working with the CyberSecurity Engineering team and developing reusable patterns for security.
- Being able to do Hands on work with AWS environment.
- Assist in the training of security champions within the various business units to ensure alignment with security
- Support the evaluation of security concerns with new and emerging technologies with particular focus on SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS specifically AWS.
- Support successful delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders and technology SMEs
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in IT industry, preferably in a financial services or consulting organization
- BS or BA degree, preferably in technology/business or equivalent
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, SANS, CCNA/P/E or other known technical certifications are a plus
- Development experience with python, ruby, lambda is a plus.
- Ability to think with a security mindset. The successful candidate has a strong IT background with in-depth knowledge of several key security practice area: network/host security; cloud security; security architecture.
- Adaptability and flexibility to work on a variety of assignments as defined by constantly evolving priorities.
- Knowledge of NIST, CIS, and CCM security controls.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers that do not have an IT background.
- Strong presentation skills involving large and of varying IT background audiences.