Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
My customer, an international organization located in Washington, DC has a 6 month contract position available for a Robotic Process Automation Bot Developer.
Under the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Program Central IT Team guidance, work closely with stakeholders to design and document automation solutions that align with the business needs and are consistent with the architectural standards;
- Elicit business requirements, develop technical specifications, build subsequent code and test code, ensuring the business requirements are met, and in alignment with architecture patterns and quality standards;
- Break down development problems and estimate effort/time for development tasks;
- Engage with all IT extended teams, such as Infrastructure, Office of Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, VDI, etc.;
- Oversee the plans, schedules, and work schedules to perform RPA O&M work operations;
- Interface with clients to support flying schedules and support major maintenance events;
- Complete daily and monthly operational reports;
- Manage and coordinate research and investigations into RPA O&M on-site issues or problems;
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact project schedule and/or budget;
- Identify opportunities to reduce application support total cost of ownership;
- Adapt to new environments and changing requirements;
- Support and consult on disaster recovery and reverse demand planning and testing;
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products.
- MS/Bachelor Degree in job relevant area;
- Two or more years of concurrent experience with the following responsibilities:
- hands-on development of robotic automation tools;
- leading/participating in the systems development life cycle and structured programming including requirements definition, solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance;
- years of programmer and/or analyst experience with supply chain, finance, or administrative business systems.
- Two or more years of .NET or Java programming experience within enterprise IT environment;
- Good understanding of ERP systems such as SAP or PeopleSoft;
- Direct experience with RPA programming using Automation Anywhere products [expertise on UI Path or Blue Prism, QTP would be a plus];
- Solid understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them into RPA solutions and/or integrations;
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing (NLP) would be a plus;
- Advanced business and technical acumen for applications;
- Proven skills in shaping and leading development of technical specifications;
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills;
- Attention to details and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- High level of independence but can also work effectively in a self-organizing team.