Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Our client in Tampa, Florida, has a long-term opportunity for an Angular Developer.
Our developer teams collaborate with senior technologists and architects across the client's technology landscape to continually develop and expand their experiences by working in cloud platform development (Azure, Google Cloud Platform), Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, service integrations, custom front-end development, and enterprise products (on-prem and SaaS), while also learning external-facing and internal business processes.
If you are passionate about delivering technology solutions and leveraging DevOps in an Agile-scrum methodology, and are dedicated to customer satisfaction, we want to meet you.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3;
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX;
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues;
- Familiarity with front-end build tools;
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN;
- Understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance;
- Building a reliable and scalable services infrastructure;
- Experience building backend software, preferably in a microservices style architecture.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following technical development areas:
- Angular 2 (or higher) or similar SPA frameworks (VUE etc);
- Mobile Application Development (preferably with Ionic);
- Application Integrations using RESTful web services;
- NoSQL Databases including MongoDB, Cassandra, DocumentDB and related databases;
- Cloud-based platforms and services such as Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS;
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment such as Git, Jenkins, VSTS, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradle, Ant; and,
- Containers such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Openshift.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas of application development:
- Working with SQL Server or other comparable databases such as MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL;
- Working with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Using source control with Git and GitHub;
- Working within established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization;
- Learning rapidly and continuously taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models; demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends;
- Displaying initiative and an ability to develop applications in a self-directed and self-disciplined manner with minimal direction;