Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
My customer, an international organization located in Washington, DC has a 4-month contract position available for a Cloud Architect. This resource is to assist with development of use-cases and design of Cloud PaaS components on AWS & Azure 2. Hands-on experience in creating logical architecture, data flows diagrams, and data models are mandatory 3. Ability to translate use-cases to software-specification in cloud PaaS stacks 4. Expected to create use-case documentation, technical specifications, architecture documentation 5. Self-starting, and fast-paced setup.
- Provide technical design expertise, defines what technical requirements are needed to support defined business requirements, participates in detailed design, reviews system architecture, reviews test plans, and provides technical guidance to the Application Team
- Responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) to coordinate project schedules, budgets, request management, and work authorization.
- Define and evaluate logical and physical data models.
- Define test plans and criteria for acceptance for the technical components of system
- Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical architecture
- Assist in leading technical direction of software and hardware;
- Assist in development of overall system technical architecture - including software and hardware.
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements and change request impact analysis. Participate in detailed design and product test execution as required.
- Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical architecture.
- Assist in defining technical architecture standards.
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates.