Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The primary technical skill required for the position is iSeries COBOL and secondary is RPG/ILE
* Client Facing capabilities with extremely good communication and Client Expectation Management
* Ability to interact with the business and provide technical solutions to meet the business needs.
* Ability to learn subject matter quickly and open to working and learning newer technology areas
* Good Business Analysis skills, very sound programming skills in iSeries Cobol and RPG
* Extremely important to have good analytical skills, willingness and ability to learn new technologies fast
* The person should be a good Team Player, and able to
highlight issues and escalate timely
* Extremely good written and verbal communication with minimal or no accent.
* Ability to prepare good functional specifications, and related system documentation including test plans
* Ability to liase between Onsite and offshore roles
1. Coordinate with Client Business Analysts and End users
to understand the requirement.
2. Identify the critical success factors for a project, and manage and deliver to set expectations
3. Preparation of Functional specification document and Technical specifications
5. Develop and Test the changes, or liase with offshore to do so
6. Be accountable for the items delivered from offshore.
7. Implement the changes
8. Attend meetings with Business analysts and End users.