Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Desired Skills: • BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
• 5+ years of application development experience, preferably with experience in Financial Services or High Volume Transaction Systems. These applications must have been deployed to production. Prefer that candidate has led an application project for the entire software development lifecycle from requirements to deployment and support.
• Must be experienced with J2EE applications, including Servlets, EJBs, Sybase and distributed systems (e.g. RMI, JNDI).
• Must also have knowledge of and experience with UNIX, web-based applications, relational databases (Oracle or Informix), scripting languages (SQL / PERL), HTML/CSS, XML/XSLT and UML. Backend workflow/processing and REST services. Knowledge of system performance and tuning is a plus.
• Technical ability with an emphasis on quality and a sense of urgency to deliver.
• The ability to work well in a team environment and communicate clearly, often through spoken &/or written means.