Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
TITLE: Exchange Administrator
LOCATION: Boston, MA
DURATION: through EOY to start, likely extensions
The Exchange Administrator will assist in the management of full technical environment of our clients Windows, AD environments including multi-site Microsoft Exchange organization; administer, support, multi domain AD services and support Windows servers.
- Operational administration of on premise Exchange 2013 environment
- Provide support for the email and AD environment as well as all Windows related issues
- Perform general system administration duties in an AD environment and monitor windows servers and troubleshoot problems
- Support, maintain and administer third party applications including but not limited to Source one and Discovery manager; and produce appropriate documentation for application deployment, configuration and related processes
- The selected candidate will provide a point of escalation and support to the Support Group.
- Enforce change management and compliance processes
- Work as a technical resource on assigned projects with testing and response Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Respond to each inquiring, whether from a customer, vendor or coworker in a courteous and professional manner consistent with the Customer service quality standard.
- Experience supporting mobile email and security experience supporting and maintain and administering core Technologies including Windows.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Effective organization, analytical and multitasking skills
- Proficient with Word Excel or PowerPoint applications
- Effectively communicate with customers employees and vendors
- Excellent customer service; writing and communication skills.
- Experience with VMWARE ESX Servers
- Exchange on-line
- HP Blade technologies
- EMC SAN.