Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose Of the Role:
To lead and provide high quality operational and technical application and systems support. Owner of the Problem Management process, ensuring goals are achieved. Minimizing the adverse impact of Incidents and Problems on the business and preventing reoccurrence of Incidents.
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Lead and prioritize the Application Support team’s work load
- Manage and Own the Problem Management Process
- Develop, co - ordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of support teams
- To examine potential areas for Service Improvement and raise proposals with the Service Manager
- Provide technical leadership
- Maintain application monitoring, performance tuning and testing
- Documenting the reports obtained from the team members and presenting them to the senior leadership.
- Identify training needs or requirements for yourself individually and for the team
Process Knowledge required:
- Should be comfortable with different ITIL processes of Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Good knowledge on Incident, Problem and Change management process
- Knowledge on Ticketing tool
- Manning P1/P2 Bridge Calls
Technical Expertise required:
- 7+ years of experience in IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management (MDM), SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) technologies, Batch processor, Maintain Services, MDM Notifications, MDM materialized views, MDM Post batch processing and reports
- 7+ Years of relevant IT experience in IBM Data stage
- 7+ years of experience in Unix, Java
- 7+ Experience in Oracle, PLSQL
- 5+ Experience on PCF, Angler is plus
- Knowledge is Data Warehousing concepts is a plus
- Must have Production support experience supporting Data stage/ETI ETL tools - scheduling new jobs, restarting the job streams, bug fixing etc
- A good knowledge in the design of complex data transformation and expert in the use of lookup, aggregator etc
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Efficiently lead small to large sized teams in various assignments and worked as Production Support Lead for Financial Clients.
Nice to Have:
- Good understanding of Financial/Banking Domain.
- Strong software development and debug/troubleshooting skills
- Experience in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No