Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum years of experience*: 4
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- 2nd level Support on all Authentication & IAM systems
- Troubleshooting and remediation of Siteminder.
- Performing maintenance activities to all supported applications
- Perform checks & access reviews with help of SQL query/tool.
- Ensure incidents/requests are resolved within agreed SLA times.
- Preparation and involvement in BCM related activities
- Application Deployment
- Suggesting and implementing process improvement initiatives across the team
- Ensuring Audit/Risk items are flagged and remediated
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Must have experience working with Cyberark
- Preference would be given to candidate who has also worked on SiteMinder
- Active Directory Setup/Management knowledge.
- LDAP setup/management knowledge.
- Knowledge on Database (Oracle / Sybase ).
- Knowledge on UNIX OS Platform (Solaris/RHEL).
- Knowledge on Windows Server.
- Knowledge of web and application servers (Apache/IIS/Tomcat/Websphere)
- ITIL Service Operations process such as Incident Management, Request fulfilment, Problem Management.
- Familiarity with Service Management tools (eg: SNOW etc.,) for the logging and tracking of incidents, and service requests
- Preferable tools knowledge: Putty, TOAD
- Preferable experience on unix or perl scripting
Essential soft skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effectively communicating with technical and non - technical audience.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new Tools & Technologies.
- Flexibility to work in shifts. May involve weekend work
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- > 2 years of experience within IT Security/Identity Management role
- Banking related IT support experience would be a plus.
- ITIL Foundations Certified would be an added advantage.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) No
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? Yes