Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- This analyst/developer will lead the analysis, design, development, and
implementation of information system solutions.
- In the analyst role, he/she will create flow charts and diagrams, while as a developer, he/she will recommend the design, program code, debug, and prepare documentation.
- The developer will develop web-enabled VB.NET applications using web services with Oracle or SQL-Server database connectivity, working in a team setting with other developers and information technology professionals, and program staff.
Preferred Work Experience:
- The applicant should have strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in web-enablement of multitier enterprise applications is required.
- The candidate must be proficient with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and the latest Microsoft development technologies.
- The position requires the candidate to have had a minimum of 4 years of direct .NET development and solid knowledge of .Net architecture, VB.Net, ASP.Net and ADO.net.
- Experience developing Web Services, object-oriented development and development of CLASS objects is a must.
- The candidate needs to have worked with applications needing connectivity to Oracle with ODP.Net and SQL-Server.
- This position requires excellent team skills with ability to work with others in close communication.
- The desired candidate should also be able to pursue tasks with a minimum of supervision and deliver quality work on time.
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation, .Net frameworks, and mobile/droid applications is a plus.
- This person should have education/experience that includes the design, development and implementation of large-scale network based, multi-user applications; a thorough understanding of structured design methodology, prototyping, client server/object oriented technologies and programming techniques.
- Experience dealing with all levels of users is preferred. A degree in computer science is a plus.
- Development environment includes Microsoft .Net framework 2.0, 3.5 and 4.x, Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft Enterprise Libraries, Team Foundation Server, and Toad.
- Primarily using VB.Net, but some ASP.Net and C#.Net is also in production.
- bThird party tools include Toad, Infragistics, and Active Reports.
- Database connectivity to Oracle 11g and SQL Server 2005/2008 R2 databases.
- Software cycles through Development, Test, Stage, and Production environment