Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only)*:
- Experience as administrator on AEM 6.1
- Knowledge of AEM setup, configuration, author, publisher etc
- Experience with Apache Web Server configurations and Linux
Detailed Job Description:
Project Description min 50 words Must have hands on prior experience as administrator on AEM 6.1 and above. 4 years of experience in application administration.Must have Java Development experience.Strong AEM systems administration skills.Good knowledge of AEM setup, configuration, author, publisher etc. Good knowledge of DAM, MSM. Advanced troubleshooting ability required.Experience with Apache Web Server configurations.Experience with Linux server environments.Knowledge on the Adobe Experience
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: Yes - btech
Responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
- Administration activities such as User permissions creations with LDAP synchronization, sling setting status, creation of audit reports, dispatcher setup, code and configuration management and others.
- Setup and maintain administration activities such as workflows, publishing permissions, roles, templates and components.
Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Yes
Does this position require Visa independent candidates only? No