Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comJob Title: Azure Cloud Architect (this is not a senior level position, need someone with 1-2 years of relevant experience)
Location: Hilliard, Ohio
Duration: 14 week(s)
A group company within NTT currently seeks a Azure Cloud Architect join our team in Hilliard, OH US
Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address Customers requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms. Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address Customers requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms
Day to Day job Duties:
- Create functional design specifications and Azure reference architectures
- Provide recommendations with respect to cloud migrations and prepare technical implementation roadmaps for Azure adoption.
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address Customers requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms.
- Conducting proof of concepts and demonstrations for products and offerings.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following: Azure PaaS technologies, Azure apps technologies such as AzureSQL, Azure Tables, Cache, SQL Server DW, Azure AD etc., Azure IaaS Technologies such as VMs, Virtual networks, Express Routes, Standard/Premium storage etc.
- Establish automation platform for deployment using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience of providing technical direction to development teams on Solutions implementation and governance.
- Prepare and establish test automation - Integration test (C#), Unit Test (C#) and UI based regression test (Ruby/Cucumber).
- 5+ years of experience in architecting software or cloud solutions and 2+ years' experience as a cloud architect. Also should be Hands-on cloud/application architect
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to clearly convey complex topics to a diverse audience.
- Hands on programing skills in modern development language (C# .NET, Angular JS 2 preferred)
- Certifications or equivalent experience from industry leading technology providers including: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Open Shift Previous experience with Cloud/Hosting solutions and common container/automation platforms – Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Architect and implement challenging web based production ready solutions for our clients
- Gathering and using customer requirements to develop cloud and on-premises solutions, including high-level designs, and professional services scopes against industry recognized best practices.
- Working in a DevOps capacity with a desire to automate everything Constructing/Managing Docker ecosystems.
- DevOps, Build and Deployment automation (Puppet, Jenkins, Docker) Knowledge of Docker and Docker orchestration tools (Swarm. Kubernetes)
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell preferred)
- Technologies: MS Azure, Angular JS 2.0, .NET Core, Web API C#, Jenkins, Docker, Shell Scripting Methodologies: Agile, DevOps.