Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
I have a client in need of an EDI Analyst with a background in AS/400 RPG Development. The primary responsibility will be to support the EDI environment, but will also be involved in supporting a warehouse management system (PkMS) that will involve some RPG development work.
· Writes and modifies software code to meet business requirements; creates and executes test plans for software modifications and facilitates transfer into production; writes software documentation suitable for internal systems control and user manuals.
with customers to determine business requirements on moderate projects
independently and on complex projects with assistance.
Estimates the cost and duration of assigned tasks.
· Confers with customers to determine business requirements.
· Uses IS standard methods and process to complete project tasks; assists in developing methods and processes when required.
· Develops technical and business proficiency through a formal education process and work assignments.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in EDI technical support including maintaining and monitoring of EDI transactions for errors
· Experience with AS/400 EDI Trusted Link desired
· Minimum of 3 years in AS/400 RPG programming and design
· Minimum of 3 years in developing system documentation
· Experience with EDI 850, 810, 855, 997, 856, 860, 753, 754, 820 transaction sets desired
· Experience with SAP is a plus