Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
This position will act as a system administrator and will provide technical
support for Control-M and Connect:Direct. The primary focus will be on ensuring
the integrity and efficiency of the service environments.
· Provide tier 2 production support for Control-M and Connect:Direct. Includes identification, analysis and root cause resolution with various support and management teams.
· Provide application administration support for Control-M's production cluster, QA, Dev, and DR environments.
· Ensure that best practices/SOX compliant procedures are utilized.
· Coordinate, and provide significant input to project planning and application design.
· Apply vendor patches.
· Support various FTP file transmissions
· Create, maintain, and manage to project plans.
· Participate in unit, integration, system and regression testing.
· Application monitoring.
· Track application performance metrics and report out to management.
· Coach and mentor less experienced team members.
· Coordinate end user communications.
· Provide status reports to direct manager and director level leadership.
· High school diploma required
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 3 years as Sr. Aadministrator of BMC Control-M application suite.
· Minimum of 3 years in Windows and Unix environments, Windows and Unix scripting, and FTP.
· Minimum of 3 years of production support environment as a system administrator or related discipline.
· Knowledge of Unix Scripting, SQLserver, and Oracle required.
· Understanding of command line scripting required.
· Problem solving ability and skills in developing acceptable solutions to customer problems.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to work under tight time-lines and multi-task.
· Exposure to project management principles and techniques.
· Excellent presentation and leadership skills.
· High level of customer service focus
Information Security Responsibilities:
• Will have access to proprietary information